Saturday, September 16, 2006

Up to date with Season 2 - [spoilers]

So I finally finished watching Season two of Battlestar Galactica, and I have to say: What a switch!
After installing themselves on New Caprica, the episode moves a year ahead in time, a year!!!!
I have to say I have mixed feelings about that, on the one hand it's an awesome season finale, but on the other I don't know what to expect from Season 3, because I feel they took away the essence of Battlestar Galactica by moving everybody out of Battlestar Galactica and getting them a new life. I mean the Chief is with Callie now (who is pregnant!), Starbuck is married (and not to Apollo, to whom she doesn't speak much). I feel like I lost all the excitment of Season One.
Now the Cylons run New Caprica, and as we understand it in the webisodes, a Resistance is starting to rise up.
Well, let's just wait and see Season 3 of Battlestar Galactica, Season 3.

No comments: