Sunday, September 03, 2006

Kobol's Last Gleaming

So I finally watched the last episode (season finale) of Season One of Battlestar Galactica, and all I have to say is OMG!!!
I did not see Adama getting shot coming. It was very well put together. I mean I really thought Boomer was just going to shake his hand and that maybe after something was going to happen with her, but what a surprise!
Greatest Season Finale, thank god I do not have to wait too long to see the rest. I cannot wait to see Season two. And Season three will be on SOON, October 6th!!! Everybody needs to write this down!
I am so speechless by the events of the last episode that I wasn't even able to come up with a theory...
Oh well, the fight between Starbuck and Number Six was awesome though.

Wait, I do have something to say about the episode: Isn't it funny how she risks her life to go get the arrow of "Apollo" and that her deepest desire is indeed Lee "Apollo"...

I will just leave you with this thought.

No comments: