Sunday, October 08, 2006

Occupation & Precipice - Battlestar Galactica is back!

It's official, "Battlestar Galactica" is back! After the two hour premiere on Friday night, I have to say that I am even more excited than I was before.
I didn't see the 2 hours go by and by the end I was still hungry for more...
Once a week is just not enough to satisfy my need of "Battlestar Galactica".

As for the first episode (for those of you who haven't seen it yet, there might be some spoilers here), my favorite story was the Kara/Leoben story. She is still the good old Starbuck we know and love, but what I'd like to know is how she got there?
Apollo to me felt weak, I miss the old one, but I have a feeling he will be back and will have all that weight he gained off again.

We are still waiting for the return of the Battlestar Galactica to save all those people condemned to death by the cylons, and that is why I can't wait to be Friday!

No comments: