Thursday, August 24, 2006

Battlestar Galactica filling Firefly hole

Ever since Serenity (the movie) came out I have been watching all the episodes of the short-lived series "Firefly". When I saw it, I was compelled to buy the first and only Season on DVD.
I am now wondering whether Battlestar Galactica is not filling the whole that I felt when I finished watching the last Firefly episode...
Although very different in tone, Battlestar Galactica goes in the same direction as Firefly. Which is why I think I was appealed towards Battlestar Galactica in the first place.
What are your thoughts on this? Are you also fans of Firefly? Do you usually like shows like Battlestar Galactica (for ex: Stargate).

For those of you who haven't seen Firefly, you need to, it's an awesome show!

No comments: